Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

I thought this week would never end! I came home with great intentions of getting my housework done so that I could be free to watch the Hogs in the morning. I washed 2 loads of laundry. I fell asleep around 7:30pm and Coco woke me up at 9:30pm. Instead of working I am on the computer. Can't do anything with her and Scott sleeping so I will blog. Thank goodness Monday is a holiday but I really didn't want to spend it cleaning.

I am excited about the game tomorrow. We are playing Auburn and I work with Lee Ziemba's mom. He is offensive tackle for Auburn and went to high school here. I wish I would have worn a razorback shirt so we could of gotten a picture. Her and her husband were all decked out in their Auburn attire. I thought I was going to miss seeing the game due to Coco's cheering schedule but our game is not until 4pm so it worked out. Hopefully it will be warmer at 4pm too!

On a totally different note, I need some ideas. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up and I am at a loss on what to do for Scott. We had hoped to go on a mini trip but that is not going to be possible. Maybe a overnighter but that would be it. I need your ideas!!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

My advice! Do something...anything together. We had our 10 year in August and still haven't celebrated because we agreed we would postpone it to do a weekend away. (Due to lack of funds because "murphy" keeps knocking on our door.) Well, that weekend away never happened. I have to be real careful not to resent that our 10 year anniversary was our worst anniversary because we did nothing! That is both our fault! You do not have to spend $ to spend quality time together! Hope you have a wonderful time together!

KBeau said...

Hope you got to watch the Hogs. It was a great game. So sorry for the loss of your friend. I've been there, and it's tough. I'm sure her family knows they have lots of support.