Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A GREAT DAY

42 years ago today my Momma got the joy of her life. ME
She didn't tell me that I am just assuming, ya know I am sure that is how she felt. She told me today that I would always be her baby. That sounds funny coming from a 42 year old but I guess that is how Mommas always feel.

I have had a wonderful birthday!

Scott and Coco met me for lunch at Olive Garden.

When I got home I opened the door to SURPRISE and beautiful voices singing Happy Birthday to me. Scott, Coco and our neighbors Diane and Joann. Scott had ordered the cake above and had it ready with ice cream so we had dessert before dinner tonight.


Our wonderful neighbors Joann and Diane ! So nice of them to come celebrate and surprise me.

My gift from Scott and Coco. I can't believe he remembered. I just made a comment one day in Walmart that I wanted a firepit. He is so wonderful.


This is my chocolate silk pie that my inlaws got me when we had my birthday dinner with them on Sunday. Were just making it a week of celebrations. I sure don't mind getting older when I am treated so well.
I am very blessed that is for sure!

UPDATE: I JUST REALIZED THIS WAS MY 400TH POST! SINCE I WAS TREATED SO WELL I AM GOING TO TREAT Y'ALL TO A GIFT TOO. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING GREAT TO GIVEAWAY SOON.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You are going to love your fire pit!!!!

hugs
Carrie

Jessica said...

Thanks, Pam- you are so sweet! I would love to have a piece of that cake right now! Yummy!! : )