Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK

Today is... Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"PAM'S DAYBOOK"

Outside my window...hot hot and hot

I am thinking...children in Uganda, a family I know just went and I listened to there testimony and haven't been able to forget it.

I am thankful...for a wonderful spouse!

I am wearing...a maxi dress

I am remembering...Cancun and our honeymoon after watching worlds greatest beaches on the travel channel

I am creating...homemade pizza's for dinner

I am going...to Little Rock this weekend for Girl Scout training

I am reading...Refuting Evolution, Crazy Love and One Season of Sunshine

I am hoping/praying... for children in Uganda that don't have enough food

I am hearing...  Coco jumping in her room, probably on her bed

On my mind...Getting my laundry hung up and getting to bed early tonight

From the learning rooms...Creation vs Evolution. Want to be able to "refute" evolution.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Leftover goulash

Tuesday: Personal pizzas on hoagie rolls

Wednesday: Chicken Stirfry

Thursday: Smothered pork chops

Friday: Eating out

Saturday: FFY

Sunday: undecided

Around the house...several projects need to be completed

One of my favorite things...Talking to Coco when she is in the mood to snuggle and converse about the ways of the world

Photo of the day... Coco playing on the computer outside


Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yea, is this your first Daybook? I love homemade pizza! mmmmm
Cute picture of Coco outside. How is Crazy Love. I've heard it is excellent. It is on my to buy list.

Unknown said...

your menu this week sounds yummy!

Carrie

xinex said...

Wow! You sound so busy! Coco looks so cute with her laptop, reminds me of my granddaughter...Christine