Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Been really really busy trying to get ready for a garage sale. I have too much junk. But I hope it will be treasures to others and I make loads of money for our vaca.... Maybe I will splurge at the Coach outlet in Destin. I really want a Coach bag. I don't know why but I do. I think they are super cute. I would link one but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

It is raining again tonight. I am so sick of rain. We will be playing softball in December if we keep getting rained out.

I can't believe that the school year is almost over. Our lives seem to get so busy at this time of year. Girl scouts are ending, ball is starting, finding daycare for the summer, and I just found out that cheerleading is starting in July, and I am sending Colby to etiquette camp in July and she wants to go to a overnight weeklong camp too. I really need a wife to help me with all this stuff. Maybe the group in Texas has it right with 10 wives to a man (just kidding) but can you imagine what all they get done and get to do it with a buddy all the time. Weird I know.

It is 10 pm and I have more tutu's to finish before tomorrow nite.

Pray it doesn't rain on Friday and Saturday and we have a successful garage sale. Nothing is coming back home if I can help it.

Will be back on Sunday. Blessings until then.

Cocomama

No comments: