Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

I'm so excited for the weekend. My little family will be out most of the weekend so that means, crafting, sewing, cleaning. I have lots of projects to finish and several to start on. I am going to try very hard not let this computer and the tv get me sidetracked. I made myself clean the kitchen before sitting down to blog. So that is a start. But I start reading blogs and the time just flies and it is midnight before I know it.

I have about 10 rubbermaid large tubs to go through and price for a garage sale at the end of April. Every year I wonder, why do I have all this stuff to sell. The kid clothes I understand but I don't shop so where does it come from. I will have to think about that. Better get started.

Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to reading your new blog. :)