Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FRIENDS

This is my friend Kim. Isn't she pretty!!! We went to lunch today at our favorite place Chili's and we had our usual Chicken Quesadillas. YUMMY but not on my WW diet. Oh well it was worth the splurge. Good food and good friends. You just can't beat it.

Do you see that?? In just 9 short days we will be outa here and headed to the sun and sand. Oh I just can't wait. I am so excited I just can't hide it. I have been surfing the net looking for new things and places to go while we are there. We are going to Big Kahunas water park for sure. Colby is just the right age to enjoy it now. I also hope to go to Grayton Beach and Baytowne Wharf too. More than anything I am just ready to get away and relax. I love taking my bible study and going down to the beach early in the morning. I am always in awe of how awesome he is and the vast ocean that he has provided for us. I love finding the beauty in all his creations. Warms this heart.


I have got to go prepare some stuff for a bridal shower we are having at work on Friday. Just like me to leave everything until the last minute.


Have a great Thursday!


Pam











2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Pam,

I must say I don't like this picture but hey - what's a girl to do? It was a bad hair day. Lunch and shopping was fun yesterday. I know we'll do it again. :-)

Kim

Kelly said...

Oh chicken quesadillas at Chili's are my favorite!!!
Have so much fun in FL!!!!