Monday, April 28, 2008

TRYING AGAIN




Ok I am going to try to post some of the photos from the weekend.
This is my mama trying to ride Colby's old bike. Cool Mom huh? You wouldn't know she is turning 60 this year. Good to see her playing and having fun.

Colby's Lemonade stand was a big hit. She made $9.75


This is me with the big dead deer on my shoulder........ We had a very good weekend. The garage sale was successful, Colby and I attended a Mother/Daughter Craft Tea with Jen from The Angel Company. Here are the things we made: a cool card purse using envelopes, a box to hang on your door for notes , a card and a note pad with pencil using Bind it All. I now have to get this Binding machine it is awesome.

We just got home from Colby's softball game. We lost by 1 point and if we had a umpire that knew what she was doing we would have tied 3 to 3. This is the best coach we have ever had. He loves those girls and he makes sure everyone plays and has fun. IT WAS SO COLD!!!! I thought for sure it was like 35 degrees but when we left the truck said 58, well that was the coldest 58 I have felt in a while .






I am distracted trying to watch this. I hope he choses Shayne. What about you who do you think he should pick? Matt is by far my favorite Bachelor. Maybe it is that accent, he is hottie for sure.


Everyone have a terrific tuesday!

Pam





3 comments:

Kim said...

Pam,

Love the picture of your mama on the bicycle. Too cute! Your blog looks great. I really am going to attempt this soon.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am with you on Shayne!

Jenna said...

Ditto - I am with you about Shayne!