Tuesday, April 15, 2008

EXCITEMENT

I have comments! I have comments! I am so excited about people reading my blog. Thank you all for stopping by....

We had softball practice tonight. This is the first one I have made it to and it was fun. I have a problem though. I get really excited and it shows. I try to sit still and be supportive but I can't help but jump up and clap and holler out encouragement. I don't get mad or anything like that, just happy and do a happy dance. Also Colby gets tired of me taking photos. Yes I'm the Mom out in the middle trying to get a good shot. She doesn't believe me now but she will want these when she is old.

I have to tell you a story about my sister and her granddaughter. Sunday Tammy Lou called me really frustrated that Kaylee wasn't obeying her. Didn't matter what Tammy did it didn't phase her. Kaylee just turned 4 and she already has quite the attitude. So I tell Tammy to put a couple of drops of vinegar on her tongue when she back talks her. I did this with Colby when she used some words that weren't appropiate and I only had to do it twice. Well Tammy calls me yesterday to tell me the vinegar didn't work. Kaylee liked it and told her "Nan I will drink that, Nan I like that". I couldn't help but laugh. She is a big handfull and it is just starting.

I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow. Please pray that I don't have to have bifocals(sp?) see I'm not even old enough to know how to spell it. 2 years ago the doctor told me I had at least 10 years before I would need them but I notice myself looking down at really small things like threading a needle or trying to read a VERY small MP3 player. So we'll see maybe I will just need new glasses. I really would like to try contacts but I am afraid that it will be irritating to my eyes. Maybe I will go out on a limb and try some. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

I am going to go finish my latest Karen Kingsbury novel, only 2 chapters left.

Talk to you soon.
Pam

No comments: