Thursday, April 10, 2008

GET TO KNOW ME

1. I was born and raised in NW Arkansas.
2. I have been married for 8 years to Scott
3. I have 1 daughter born in 2000
4. My favorite place to vacation is Destin, Fl ( going back in May 2008)
5. My favorite book from childhood is Charlottes Web
6. I don't watch soap operas (gave them up several years ago)
7. Favorite hobby is scrapbooking (13 books completed since 2000)
8. Favorite authors now are Karen Kingsbury, Lori Wick, Beverly Lewis
9. Favorite food is Mexican
10. Currently on Weight Watchers (very little mexican food :(
11. Love Love Love afternoon naps
12. I speak before I think way too much
13. Can't stand for the counters in Kitchen and Bath to be wet
14. Love Beth Moore bible studies
15. Love my Baptist church
16. Love to go to flea markets
17. I sew, paint, alter anything, lots of different crafts and soon to be MISTREATING
18. Favorite place to shop is Hobby Lobby
19. Hate to clean, much rather do something crafty
20. I have 3 nephews and 1 great niece and 1 great nephew and 2 adorable girls that I claim as nieces.
21. Love watching Colby learn new skills
22. Favorite movies are Sweet Home Alabama, Grease and Flashdance
23. Like only white socks
24. Hate pantyhose
25. Can't have anymore children
26. Horrible procrastinator
27. Didn't go to college (wishing I could change that now) TOO SCARED
28. Collect the letter "C"
29. Collect roosters and Barbies
30. Wish I had the missionary calling
31. Saved by grace
32. Wish I wasn't so lazy.......Could get more done.
33. Favorite color is Red
34. Don't like call waiting
35. Don't like talking on the phone
36. Not much of a shopper (might change when I lose the weight)
37. Wish I could be a stay at home mommy
38. Turning the big "40" this year (not sure how I feel about this)
39. Love dry cereal
40. Love most foods (even Liver & Onions at MIMI'S)
41. Usually very happy person
42. Love Sprite Zero (just gave up Coca Cola)
43. Worked in Mortgage Lending for 13 years
44. Used to be a bad debt collector
45. Favorite job was a Vet Assistant when I was 22
46. I have only owned 5 cars in my life
47. I don't like feet, except for Colby's , I couldn't wait to see them when I was pregnant
48. My best friend is my sister Tammy Lou
49. I am really disappointed in Disney Channel (almost nothing good for kids anymore)
50. I am excited to be a BLOGGER !

That is little glimpse into my world. I hope future blogs will be more entertaining once I learn how to add photos and stuff.

1 comment:

The Nester said...

WELCOME to the club!!!

You are gonna have so much fun with this, I just know it!

I hate feet too.

and of course, please link to me!!!
Thank you, dear!