Saturday, April 19, 2008

MY DAY








I have had a very exciting day. First I went to the DMD warehouse sale. Boy did I get some bargains. I have enough scrapbooking supplies to last me the next 4 years. The company Creativity Inc. is relocating to California. I feel so bad for all those employees that are losing their jobs.



Then I went to see these 2 munchkins. My neice Kaylee and nephew Ethan. I had lots of fun playing with them for awhile. It was good to see my mom to (she was babysitting) but she wouldn't let me take her photo. I will have to find one to post just so that I can tell her I did it.




And this is what I found when I turned into our street. My baby ( the one in pink lol) riding without training wheels. I am so proud. She has not wanted to ride her old bike because it still has training wheels and she was embarrassed that one of her friends might see her. I told her we would get her a bigger bike and when Scott went to Walmart last night he remembered and got her bigger one. He came home at 10pm and told her she had to help bring in groceries. Yes he will do the grocery shopping. I am very blessed. Anyway she was irritated that she had to go help but when she got outside he gave her the bike and she was excited. When I went to sale this morning they got out on the bikes. He held it for about 2 minutes and she took off. Well she rode and rode. Then I had to join them to ride to McDonalds ( Scott and I didn't eat not good for weight watchers). She even had our neighbor lady out riding with her. When she finally settled down and came in for the night she said her bottom was sore. Poor thing, she will be hurting tomorrow. She held those handle bars so tight that I know her arms will be sore too!


All in all a very beautiful day spent with the beautiful people in my life. Hope yours was just as good......


Pam




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colby, how exciting to get your big bike. It looks like you really are getting the hang of it!! Pam, your site is great. I need you to come over and teach me!!