Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

I had a great relaxing weekend. Scott and Colby got home around 3 today and she was so dirty. They went Turkey hunting and this is the first time she went with him. She didn't comb her hair or brush her teeth all weekend. She was home about 15 minutes and I couldn't stand it, I had to get her in the bath. I checked her for ticks and didn't find any, thank goodness. I am not a traditional camper. I like to go but I want to be in a cabin with all the amentities of home.

I got out early on Saturday to hit some garage sales but they were duds except for one. I found $20 worth of scrapbook supplies so it wasn't a total loss of my time. I did find some really cute Tommy Hilfiger flip flops at Sam's for $9.86. I thought that was a total bargain. But watch out if you have photos developed at Sam's. My last order was doubled and they printed every photo that was on my SD card. That would have cost me $30+ if I hadn't realized it.

I started a Priscilla Shirer bible study this afternoon. Discerning The Voice of God. I think it is going to be a great study. Has anyone went through this one? I'm kinda spoiled by Beth Moore so I compare everything to hers and thats not fair to all the other great bible teachers out there.

I did some crafty things finished over the weekend. I will load some photos this week. It is going to be a busy one. I am taking the Girl Scout troop to see Nim's Island tomorrow night. My local christian radio gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for family friendlyness. I know all the girls want to see it so that should be fun.

Have a great week!
Pam

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Pam - I am sticking basically ONLY to packaged WW food. The frozen meals, snacks, ice cream they make. It's not fun or easy but I'm not good at portioning out "real food" and assigning points. Last time I tried WW - that's what I did and I barely lost anything. We ate out Sat night and that was my cheat day (I think you get a floating 30 points each week anyway). This week I have to eat out a couple of times so it will be harder. But I am also working out at LEAST once a day. I'm afraid I won't keep this up and will only lose 1 lb a week for the next 3 weeks or won't lose at all. I guess I'll see.
It's not fun this way - but I figure I can do anything for 3 weeks. I'm sure by the time I get back from vacation - I'll be back to where I started. :-( Hopefully not!