Monday, April 14, 2008

Great Movie

I just got home from taking my Girl Scout Troop to see Nims Island with Abigail Breslin and Jodie Foster. Oh my that was the best movie. That little girl is so talented. GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

I have the best little troop. They are 7 & 8 years old and all so funny and spunky. I have this vision of them growing up and we will go on adventures and they will all stand together quietly, and being perfect little ladies. It will happen and everytime we go out that is what I keep in mind. They will not be this age forever. Eventually they will stop wearing shoes with wheels in them nor will they wonder off in their own little world. Oh what dreams I have for this little group of girls that have been together since they began Girl Scouting as Daisy's at the mere age of 5.

We went on a camping trip (stayed in a lodge at the Girl Scout camp) 2 weekends ago and as a scrapbooker of everything I took lots of photos. I made each of them a little 5x7 book of our weekend. I gave them the books tonight and they were a big hit. If you haven't checked out all the options at your local Sam's club, you should. You can even do a 12x12 book. I plan to do this with our upcoming beach trip for my In-laws as a Christmas gift. The 12x12 starts at $20.92. It would cost a lot more if you made a scrapbook the traditional way.

I would have added a link to the movie but I don't know how. If you know some easy instructions I would be a happy girl if you left me a comment on how to do it.

Have a great night and a beautiful Tuesday. I am off to get ready for the Bachelor!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot to share, I enjoyed reading it all. You have great girl scout ideas!