Friday, January 8, 2010

DINNER AT EL PLATAPUS

School was out again today which meant no work for me!

I changed my settings and it was supposed to be easier to upload photos (it was) but now I can't figure out how to move them around.




I spent most of my day preparing for this! ERRRRRGGGGGGG
I hate doing our taxes and going through all these receipts. I should keep better records instead of waiting until January to begin!



Coco wanted to play restaurant. The name of her restaurant is El Platapus. She took our orders of Shepherds pie, green beans and coke. Here she is below taking Daddy's order. In the photo above she is delivering our meals. The money is her fake money tip!!!


I can't figure this thing out and it is 1:32 am ! I have to go to work in the morning so Blessings to you!
Pam

No comments: