Saturday, January 9, 2010

SATURDAY HAPPENINGS


I went in to work a few hours today. After Coco's basketball game her Daddy dropped her off with me. He was going to Walmart and she hates to go to Walmart (unless she has money in her pocket).

I was making a file label on the typewriter and she asks me What is that? YES SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TYPEWRITER!
THE GIRL DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT WAS!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ?
She has walked by that machine several times and has never noticed it I guess.
It didn't take long for her to figure it out!




This is where I spent my Saturday!




I came home and made breakfast for dinner. Chocolate gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs and bacon! Yummy.
Then I spent the next 3 hours working on pictures!
Getting tired and looking forward to church in the morning!
Blessings,
Pam


P.S. I don't know why my camera is dating these for 6-22-07??? Weird
Oh and Coco won her basketball game, this is the first win all year :) This is the first year for any of them to play basketball so I am proud of them!

No comments: