Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful

As today is coming to an end, I am remembering parts of today with a grateful heart. We had a delicious dinner. I ate more than a person ever should have. I couldn't help myself it was soooooooooo good. We got to visit and play with the kiddos. We even got a special visit with little Ethan.
Grateful for my Lord and his grace.
For a family to go home to.
More than enough to eat.
All in good health.
My wonderful husband.
Beautiful daughter.
My little Mama.
My sister and her husband.
My nephews and niece.
A home to come back to after a great day.
A job to go to tomorrow even though I would love to hit the sales in the morning.
I am so blessed!
This is my plate at lunch today. Ham, broccoli casserole, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and rolls. YUMMMY
After lunch we did a little photo shoot. I have get better with the lighting thing!
When Ethan got there he wanted on his motorcycle. He is getting really good driving it by himself. You can't see but his Daddy was right behind him every step of the way.
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving today.
Blessings,
Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. We did too!! We are headed to the Square so the kids can see all the lights!
Stacy