Sunday, November 9, 2008

WEEKEND RECAP

I can't believe the weekend is already over. I was too short or maybe that was because I have been in bed since Friday night. The little upper respiratory virus Coco had turned into full blown sinus infection and wheezy in my lung. Praise God it hasn't turned into pneumonia. Which I thought I had when I had Scott take me to Wellquest at 5pm on Saturday. After antibiotics, nasal spray and inhaler I think I am on the mend. I have had the most horrific headache today. No medication is touching it. Finally I had Scott go get me a coke and I think the caffeine has helped.

I am disappointed because I missed so many things I wanted to do. Oh well I guess I needed the rest more. It did make me evaluate my health and will be making some changes. Maybe with some exercise, taking my vitamins...I am terrible at that, staying hydrated, eating more fruits and veggies. I need to take better care of myself.

Coco came home on Friday and told me about the assembly they had. She said a person from "The GOONIIIESSS BOOK OF RECORDS" came to the school. You have to sound it out to get the full experience. She is still arguing with about the pronunciation. Funny girl.

While I was in bed Scott went hunting this morning and came home with a 9 point buck. I will save you from the pictures. I think it is gross! But it makes him happy. I told him I wasn't going to eat it either!

Actually looking forward to Monday to get back to work and feeling somewhat normal.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Glad you are feeling better. My boys would love to see the pics of your husbands 9 point (so would I).

We do sausage and jerky with our deer meat. It's a great way to eat deer and it will make for a happy husband if you enjoy it too.

blessings,
ashley

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Pam thank you for stopping by to see the new bedroom & for leaving a note. So nice to meet you. Glad you enjoyed it all & I hope you'll come back for more inspiration.