Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WHO WILL BE THE WINNER?

Tonight is the finals! I am voting for Lance Bass (no I don't support his lifestyle) but I think he is the best dancer. I don't like Brooke and Warren is great but not as good as a dancer!

Sorry for the small pictures but can't get them to enlarge!



What will we do on Monday nights now??? I guess we'll have to wait until January for the new Bachelor. I try to watch all of those too. What is your favorite?
I am feeling much better. Thanks for all the prayers. I didn't go to the doctor. I have decided that the Flonase was giving me the sore throat and my symptoms are for the most part gone since I quit using it. I should just go to medical school for all the doctoring I do for myself!!
Today was a fun day at work. My boss is retiring and we had lunch at the Red Lobster in town. Wow it was good. I had Calamari, fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, the yummiest mashed potatoes ever, crab legs and a sinful lava chocolate cookie with ice cream. Oh and cheese sticks and fried veggies for appetizers. My mouth is watering just thinking about all that goodness, but I don't think I can eat another thing today!
I also ran into Hobby Lobby for their sale on wrapping supplies. I like to keep all the wrapping coordinated and I found some really cute wrapping paper and ribbon. I also got supplies to make some of the ornaments that Kelly's Korner had posted on her blog. They are so cute.
I have to go make Scott something to eat before he starves and I miss Dancing!
GO LANCE and LACEY
Blessings,
Pam



No comments: