Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Plans

I have been such a slacker this week. I don't know what I've been doing but blogging has been on the back burner.

I have such a great Saturday planned and I am totally excited. I am meeting my sister, mom and aunt early early tomorrow to go to the Heart of Tulsa craft fair. I have never been to a craft fair outside of Arkansas. The web says they have 600 vendors. We should definitely find some great Christmas gifts. I am looking forward to just spending the day with them to. Tammy and I have always have fun when we hang out. Probably because we get kind of silly like planning what we would do if we won a million dollars or something. It might help if we really bought the lottery tickets, but that wouldn't be a good a steward of our money. It would be much better to drive 2 hours to go to a craft fair! Ha Ha We do a lot of laughing and making fun of each other. Its gonna be a great day! Coco is not to happy about her Mama being gone all day. Poor little thing I had to tell her she couldn't go because I couldn't buy her presents for Christmas if she was with me. This satisfied her for like a minute!

I need help! I splurged and ordered Coco a American Girl doll and now I need some clothes for the doll. I can't afford to buy the AG brand so I need to know where to buy clothes for a "18" inch doll. Anyone have an idea! I would love to sew her some but that would be stretching my sewing skills a little too much and when I tried to sew on a monogram last month I had to end up cutting the shirt out of my sewing machine! So please send me any ideas or places that I can buy clothes.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend! I will let you know about all the treasures we find in Tulsa!

Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. Hope you guys have fun tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow, but I always miss those kind of outings invitations.

Mountain Mama said...

Try e-bay. I use to buy Bitty Baby clothes from women who made clothes the perfect size.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi - the web is the best place to get good bargains for AG stuff.

Naturally my recommendation is:

http://www.dollsclothes-emilyrose.com/