Friday, October 21, 2011

BUCKET LIST

1   Visit all 50 states
2   Learn to speak a foreign language
3   Go to New England in the fall
4   Run a marathon
5   Write a book
6   Renew our vows
7   Become debt free
8   Spend a week on a dude ranch
9   Play a musical instrument (well)
10 Have a pixie hair cut
11 Act in a play
12 Take Coco to New York for graduation trip
13 Own a RV and travel in retirement
14 Visit the Juliette Gordon Low Girl Scout home in Savanna Georgia
15 Vacation in Paris

Thank ful for the prompt from Today's Mama and Just Ask for the inspiration to get me thinking about what I truly want to do in the future. I will continue to add to my list of things to experience.


This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.


Have a great day
Pam

No comments: