Saturday, October 22, 2011

Girl Scout Halloween Party

I have survived the GS Halloween party. I was starting to get a migraine earlier today, thank goodness my medicine worked.

We had 2 robin hoods, 80's girl, Cyndi Lauper, a Nerd, cheerleader, sorceror, and a dead person.
They did great with their costumes.

Group Shot

I tried to do a few gross foods.
Pumpkin puking the dip

Cockroaches around the food.
Those grapes look weird, I think it was the condensation on them
after I washed them.

Cool bunch of girlies

Cyndi doing Just Dance "Girls just wanna have fun"
They kept score and I am proud to say that I came in 4th on this song
Yeah Pam

I had cobwebs everywhere with little spiders

Joe's mustache lasts forevah!!!

Deep into the dance

I got this cool window cling at Walmart.
It really looked cool from outside

They had a great time and didn't want to leave when their parents came.
That is always a good sign that they were enjoying themselves

Now to take down all the webs and ghoulish decor.

Tomorrow is packing up for a week of work travel.
I haven't flown since 2001 and will be flying for the next 2 weeks.
Pray that it all goes smoothly for me.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Looks like such a fun party! I don't know how you had time for all that with your schedule! That's awesome.

Unknown said...

looks like a great party! I love the skull

safe traveling

Carrie