Sunday, October 30, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

I spent last week in St Louis for training in my new position.
Unfortunately I DID NOT get to go to the World Series but I did watch every minute of games 6 & 7.
Wow game 6 was full of DRAMA. I have not really been a watcher of baseball on tv but now I am hooked and disappointed that it is the end of the season. I have already told Scott that we have to go up to a Cardinals game next year.
While there I had the most amazing dinner ever. We went to Wild Horse Grill and I ordered Butternut Squash Ravioli in a ricotta brown sugar nutmeg sauce. I am still dreaming about it. I have never eaten Butternut squash especially in a ravioli. It was the BOMB! I have looked for a recipe but haven't found on with the same ingredients for the sauce. When I get time I am going to play with it til I get it right.

I love sky photos and I took this one for Coco. She wasn't a bit interested.

On the drive home from the Tulsa airport Friday afternoon the first thing I noticed was the trees had really turned colors over the week. I took these going 80 mph, shame on me but they turned out pretty good. I was even using my small point and shoot.

I think this was in Siloam Springs. The pictures don't capture the abundance of color that was on display.

I LOVE FALL

I made it home early enough to take Coco and A to their first dance. It was a Halloween dance and they were so excited and nervous. It was adorable. Coco couldn't decide on what costume to wear so she wore the snow princess from last year.
We also had softball tournament beginning at 8:30am on Saturday. She played at 9am, 5pm and 11am on Sunday. We were so busy that the weekend has flown by. I am ready for things to slow down a bit. I don't see that happening just yet. The new job is going to keep me busy busy for several more weeks.

Everyone have a fabulous week!
Pam

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, the trees are so pretty! My family all lives in the Fayetteville area and those Ozarks are so colorful. I miss those rolling hills. : ( Are you from Siloam Springs? We have lots of good friends who live and teach there.

Kelley said...

Your pictures are beautiful! The trees in my area look extra pretty this year too! They are staying on the trees longer! We just had a middle school dance too! I bet it was fun for her!