Saturday, October 8, 2011

RETAIL THERAPY

Updated
I forgot this cute Halloween pillow that I got at Ross's too

I did a little shopping today.
We FINALLY got a Ross store in our town.
It opened yesterday


Even though alot of the shelves were empty I found some awesome treasures


I got all this for $56
The pillow in the back is part of my inspiration piece for the living room.

Loved this and it fit in with my color scheme

This photo does not show the colors correctly. It has mustardy yellow, turquiose, red and green on a linen background.

Loved this bird house too and for $9.99 I couldn't pass it up


I have wanted to try this purse organizer to so at 4.99 i thought if I don't like it I won't have lost much.
We were needing more silverware and they were a steal too.

I usually only get to go to Ross when we are in Destin so I am over the moon that we have one right here!!
Scott is not so happy !! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Kelley said...

That looks like an awesome store! You got some great finds!

Jennifer said...

I am in love with the bird house!