Sunday, October 23, 2011

GOING TO THE CHAPEL

Today marks 12 years of marriage for Scott and I. The first best day of my life. Scott is loving, compassionate, dependable, and handsome to boot.
I couldn't ask for a better mate. The past 12 years have flown by and I look forward to many more years with my honey.

We look so young and SKINNY.


One of my favorite photos of the day

JUST MARRIED
Big smiles and excited to begin our life together as Man and wife.
A wonderous day for sure!

I loved my wedding day. I wish it didn't happen so fast that day. I didn't have time to stop and really enjoy all the moments. I wish I could have worn my dress longer. There were people I didn't get to spend time with. Looking back it seemed so rushed.  Scott probably wouldn't agree, he was ready to get on with the honeymoon in Cancun. Ha

Thats the thing about weddings, you learn so much from the day but it can't be reproduced. I will make sure Coco's day is unhurried and it might be a long day but she will get to take time to enjoy every person and every moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary and many more!!