Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi blog world

I've missed you.

Here are a few photos of what I have been doing. The photos got out of order and I can't get them to move so here they are.

This is Pizza Spaghetti Casserole. I'm sorry to the blogger that I got this from but I can't remember where I found it. I made it tonight and it was yummy. Both Coco and Scott wanted 2Nd's. that is when I know it was good. She's kinda picky!!!!

The photo above is the damage I did at Kirklands on my lunch break today. They were having a big sale. I love my "C" pillow and the wooden letter. The smaller lamp was $11.48 and it has a linen type shade with leopard print inside. Really cute. The rooster lamp was only $11.18 and looks good in my dining room. the other set is for the bathroom, toothbrush holder, lotion dispenser and soap holder. I got all that for $60 bucks. I am so proud. Except I am supposed to be doing the Dave Ramsey baby steps. I have to leave that debit card at home. Gotta gotta gotta, so I can live like no one else now so that I can live like no one else later!!!!!!!!

This is what we have been doing alot of! 3 more games and I can stay home after work and relax and enjoy my home. Oh I just can't wait!

We also have done a little bit of this and look forward to daily visits real soon!

Other than that my house is a wreck, my laundry is clean but piled sky high waiting for someone to fold it, the floors are yucky and you can't see out the patio door for the doggie slobbers. Who needs a clean house when you are having all this fun!
Right?
Don't you agree?
Yea it is hump day so only 2 more days until the weekend! I have a wedding on Saturday but other than that I am free to do as I please.
Wait I almost forgot Father's Day! I guess Sunday nap is out of the question.
I have to go get Scott a present. Don't tell him but he is getting a metal detector. I think he already knows, since he told me which one to buy and how much it costs!
We aren't big secret keepers around here. Like I am probably getting a Nikon D 60 for my birthday next month. Thank you honey I love you even if you can't do surprises........
Like he is going to read this! he won't get me a laptop because he says I will go to the bedroom to blog or read blogs and that will take me away from him and Coco. What does he think I'm addicted to blogging or something!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I want the recipe for that casserole! It looks great,
Thanks,Stacy