Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VBS Week

I have been at VBS every night this week, until tonight. It has been fun but tiring. I am not teaching this year and I wish I was. I signed up for the office part of it and have been running my tail off. Keeping track of who is there and where they are and where they are supposed to be! Whew! I have been leaving at 7:30am and getting home at 9pm.


I had to go get Scott from work this morning b/c he was feeling horrible. Turns out that he has Strep. He is carpooling so he kept my car until after he went to the doctor and then I took him to his truck and tried not to touch my face until I got back to work and washed my hands.


Well, by 3pm I was starting to feel the tightening and burning in my throat. YUCK! I called the girl I was working VBS with and left a message that I wouldn't be there tonight.


Coco didn't want to go to VBS and I didn't have the energy to argue with her, so Nana to the rescue. We called and Nana came right over to get her and even brought some potato soup! After she left I took a nap and still not feeling great. We'll see how I feel in the morning. I really hope it is just allergy irritation and not Strep.


I really hope Coco doesn't get it.


On a more positive note. Go check out Kellys Korner and Jenna's Journey. They have some awesome news. So happy for them!


Blessings,
Pam

No comments: