Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bathroom Redo

Here is my bathroom with all my deals from TJ Maxx. I wish I had a before photo b/c it is very different. Our house was built in the 60's and our bathrooms are the one of the last projects that we want to remodel. This will get us by until then. You can't really see but the colors in the shower curtain are chocolate, peach, blue and cream. It really matches that peach colored tile from the 60's....

We have had a great day. After church Coco and I came home for lunch and then I took a 2 hour nap while she played games on the computer and got into my make-up. It was so rainy and nasty I just wanted to sleep.

We started Summer Reading Club at church tonite and it was a success. We don't usually have a big crowd on Sunday nights so this will hopefully get some kiddos to come. It will also help keep the kids reading during the summer.

Tomorrow is Coco's first day of summer break, she is at Nana's and I think they might take her swimming or skating. She will stay with them every Monday. They usually try to take her to something every week which she loves. I start getting the guilty feelings about not being at home with her when summer comes around. But that isn't in our near future at this point. :(

Everyone have a great week. I will be a the ball field and trying to plan end of year Girl Scout events before everyone leaves for vacation.

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

My computer has been down so I'm catching up on my blog reading! Your bath looks FAB.....great finds from TJX...one of my favorite stores! I love the star on the top of your shelf thingee over the toliet! Cute!