Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Lazy

I have been really lazy today.

Scott left early to catch up his lawns. The rains have put a damper on his little business.

Coco left this afternoon for a sleepover.

I took a 2 hour nap and when I got up I didn't have the get up and go to do anything.

Scott didn't make it home in time for us to go to the wedding.

I have been surfing the blogs for the last hour and now just realized "The Notebook" is on channel 5.

Give your daddy's a big hug tomorrow.

Blessings
Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my first comment...I love your new look...who would have ever thought you and I would blogs are we cool are what..Love Your Sis

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want the secret to getting your whole family out of the house at the same time to be able to just rest!! I am very very jealous! LOL Have a great Sunday!
Stacy