Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School ~ Eatin Her Dust

The first day of school. Coco is back to class.

Doesn't she look so excited. Well I was excited enough for both of us! I just love it!


I even got the hand! That was for taking pictures.

She hit this corner going about 40mph.


I guess I had nothing to worry about, she is not going to be lonely and without anyone to play with. So I ate her dust as visions of monkey bars, swings and friends danced in her head!
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to record all the special moments of the first day of school.
This was at 5:30pm today, after a long day of learning and monkey bars!

I took off early to meet her at home after school and we sat on the couch while she gave me the rundown of her day. I gave her a foot rub for her sore feet from tennis shoes after not wearing anything but flip flops for 3 months.
She liked her teacher, she was so nice that everyone listened when she was talking. Sounds good to me.
The most exciting thing of the day was getting a locker! WOW I didn't get a locker until Jr. High!
Oh and her boyfriend from last year is still her boyfriend because ummm
SHE THREATENED HIM! Way to go baby, way to go.
I think it's going to be a good year!

Blessings,
Pam


1 comment:

Kim said...

The boyfriend part - HYSTERICAL!! ha!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!