Saturday, August 9, 2008

PHOTO SHOOT

This is the camera Scott got me for my birthday. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it since my birthday and it has been so hot. I haven't wanted to get outside. Today was going to be so nice, I got Coco all gussied up and took her around town. My idea was to do a sort of Trash the dress series. I got the idea from a wedding blog. There is a photographer in New York that takes the bride out after the wedding into places that would be out of place for a wedding dress. Sometimes they actually ruin the dress by getting it wet and dirty.

So I found Coco a fancy dress at a resale shop for 8 bucks. I didn't want to buy anything expensive for her to play in. I added a denim jacket and cowboy boots. The dress is a really pale pink so it doesn't show up that well in the photos. I thought she was adorable and she had fun playing Mama's model.

This is one of my favorites taken down town in front of a old abandoned building.






I love this one too.


We went to the park. The picnic table was her catwalk and boy did she work it.







I took my card into Bedfords and did some editing and did some in black and white. They are going to turn out beautiful. Amazing what a good camera will do for you. Bedfords machine was down, so I don't get them until Monday :(
Scott also bought me photography classes for September. Can't wait to go to those and learn more. Mother got me Adobe Photo Shop, I need to get that loaded, but I will need a class on that too!
Hope ya'll are enjoying your Saturday. It has been raining since noon here, but I am not complaining, we need it.
Blessings,
Pam





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES~!! I am needing to get the girls birthday pictures done! hint hint!!
Stacy