Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where did my day go?

I had so many plans for today.

Well it didn't work out so well.

The morning started off slow. A couple loads of laundry. A couple blogs read!

That is where the problem lies! Blogging sucked me in and I sat here at the computer for a couple of hours.

Then I put my new Sugarland cd in and turned it up really loud and started cleaning my kitchen and rearranging. I have so many veggies I had to find a place for them.

I worked in there for 2 hours. Then I made lunch. Very fancy, hotdogs and raviolis!

I shouldn't have sat down because after eating I got really lazy and decided I would take a little nap. 3 hours later Coco peeks into my room and I am shocked they let me sleep that long.

So my day was shot. Nothing got done except the kitchen and it already needs cleaning again.

Since I will be up to the wee hours of the morning I guess I could go start something!

Do I want to ?

No

I don't feel like tv either and I have spent enough time with blogs today.

I am going to go wonder around and see what I can get into!

Blessings
Pam

No comments: