Saturday, August 30, 2008

GOING TO THE MOVIES

While I was at work today Scott got a call from a friend with a extra ticket to the Razorback game. No fair, I want to go to. Grateful he got to go though! He loves himself some hog ball.

Since I still have 2 days off from work Coco and I went to rent movies.

This is what we picked out. Love Ashton. Looks so funny on the previews. This one isn't for Coco.

And this. I will save this one for Scott to watch with me.
And this. I am thinking a heartstring pulling girly movie. Love little Abigail Breslin.

And for all of us. This one. Coco had the opportunity to see it at the theatre but she chose to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 times. God bless her grandparents because they took her to see it 3 times.
This is what I will be doing for part of the next few days.
Wonder how those Hogs are doing? Off to go find out.
Blessings,
Pam

No comments: