Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where have I been???

This is where we have been most of this week. This is from this morning. That is my girl pitching. THEY WON! Yea! They beat a team that was undefeated until today. That was a lot of fun. It really helped their moral!

Yesterday was the last day of school and we took Coco for ice cream. We now have a third grader! She is growing up way to fast!
More ball games and practices. We have been at the ball field 4 days out of 6 this week and we will be there probably 3-4 days next week.

Since we were in Florida on Mothers Day we took my mom (Mimi) to Mimi's Cafe for lunch today. She had never been there before. She loved it, she ordered the Chicken Pot Pie which was almost to pretty to eat. I had my usual Grilled Liver yum yum and it is only 4 points for all of it. We won't talk about the mashed potatoes and gravy.
After lunch we went to TJ Maxx and boy did I find some bargains. I found a King size mattress pad for $20.00, a shower curtain for $5.00 and a long rug for the bath for $15.00
I came home and clean the bathroom from top to bottom and put up all the new stuff. It looks like a new room. I will post a photo of it tomorrow.
I also found some brown patten leather espadrilles. They are adorable!
We have had a great day, Scott got started on cleaning our little pool so hopefully we can be playing in it by next weekend. He got more of my plants in the ground too.
It is a good day when you can look around and see what you have accomplished.
I am looking forward to church tomorrow. I haven't been in 4 weeks. Thursday I went to our local daycare to sign Colby up for summer and I saw 1 of my little Sunday schoolers. She didn't recognize me at first because I had gotten a shorter hair cut and I am wearing my contacts more. When I told her I was Ms. Pam she ran into my arms and had the biggest smile on her face. It made my day. She is a twin so I had to go out to see the other and she calls me Ms. Ham. They were so excited to see me and kept giving me lots of hugs and lots of questions. Can't to see them all tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday!



No comments: