Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here is the little vampiress! She is going to throw a hip out if she doesn't watch it.

We met up with a friend of hers while we were out. They decided they were peoples conscience. Good and evil, get it?
I love this one below with the sky behind them.
This was the sky as the sun was going down. So pretty.


Coco dumped us to go with the friend to a church event. We were left standing on the sidewalk looking at each other, like what just happened. Scott said someday it is going to be like this all the time. She will choose her friends over us. I asked him as we were walking back home if he would still like me when that happens. He assured me he would. Well, I sure hope so because I am all you got baby, LOL.
We ended up going out to subway, getting a movie and ice cream while she was gone. We came home and gave out all our candy to trick or treaters. I think giving out the candy is my favorite part of Halloween. A great night.
Coco came home upset. She HATED the night. Not just dislike Mom but I hated it, she said. They had a hotdog roast and hayride. Apparently a boy she likes was there and another girl made some comments that embarrassed her. She was freezing, it was boring, blah blah blah. We laid on her bed while she cried and told me about the night. She prayed about it and felt better but it left me wondering about the future. About nights when she is 16 and gets her heart broken or a friend does her wrong. I hope we will be able to lay on the bed while we cry together and she tells me all about it. I pray that this closeness we have now will continue. Bless her heart. I want to take all the hurt away.
Looking forward to the weekend at home.
Blessings, Pam

No comments: