Sunday, October 26, 2008

WEEKEND RECAP

We have had a busy weekend. Saturday we celebrated my nephew Ethan's 3rd birthday. He is such a sweet boy. Here he is with his monster truck themed cake. He couldn't wait to blow out the candles.
His daddy got him his very own motorcycle. He loved it. He told his daddy it was a real budden budden. He loves anything loud and anything just like his daddy.


Scott and I were given tickets to the Hog game last night. We were sitting on the east side just as the sun was going down.
This is backwards but you can see where the UofA band spelled GO HOGS! It was great game and we should have won. We had a couple of controversial calls at the end of the game that could have gone our way if given the chance. We played against our last years coach that has moved on to Ole Miss. I think we played well and given more time and experience we will have a great team.
Today was Scott's birthday and we had lunch at my mothers. While we were there we had some early trick or treaters. Rylie and Raegan came over early because their mom is having surgery in Kansas this Thursday so they won't be in town for Halloween. Aren't they the cutest things ever.
The cake Mimi and Coco made for him. Do you see his name written in the icing? Coco did that. We don't cook a lot of fried foods so mother always tries to make him some good ole southern fried food for his birthday. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, biscuits and gravy. A yummy home cooked meal!

Coco was gone Friday and Saturday night so Scott and I got to spend some quality time just the 2 of us. It was a wonderful weekend except my house is a wreck and laundry has piled up. I better get busy since I have a couple of hours before bed and I will sleep better knowing I am getting up to a clean house in the morning.
Blessings, Pam


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Missed you this morning at church! I even remembered to bring something to show you! That cake looks really yummy too. I hope Scott ate an extra piece of it for me! Talk to ya soon!
CH