Saturday, October 18, 2008

SATURDAY

Up at 4:45 am

Got to work at 6am

Worked until 1:30

Went to craft fair at Springdale Convention center

Bought 2008 salt dough ornament and a headband with big blingy flower for Coco

Stopped at JQ Hammons Center for their craft fair

Bought the following
I drew my SIL name for Christmas so she is getting this lovely mini flag with her initial. This was only $15.00 isn't it adorable. I am disappointed in myself for not getting us one.

These are for me and my MIL for her birthday. I think I will make a silver ball chain to put mine on. It will look so cute with a turtleneck and jean jacket.

Scott killed a 11 point doe with horns today. The game and fish called it a morphadite? Weird.

Went to dinner at Acambaros (fajitas were to tough to eat) so we stopped by Mcd's for cinna melts for dessert.

Scott and Coco are at his parents watching the Hogs play while I took a nap.

Looking forward to church tomorrow. We started the study Outflow this week, which we are doing in service, sunday school and small groups. Very interesting study. I am some thoughts that I will post later.

Blessings

Pam

No comments: