Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PRAYER REQUESTS

I ask for your prayers for a couple of family members on Thursday.

My cousin Pete had a jeep accident while rock crawling this past weekend. He has 2 broken vertebrae in his neck. They are going to operate at 10am on Thursday to repair them.

Another cousin Stacy is having surgery to have her thyroid removed Thursday at the same time.

Please pray for their doctors, strength for each of them and quick recoveries for both.

Thank you in advance for your prayers. I am so blessed to know so many believers that will join us in this time of need and for all the bloggers that come to my blog that I don't even know. Praise the Lord for this blogging world because I know lots of prayers will be sent on behalf of my family tomorrow.

Blessings, Pam

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

The Z's are praying!
blessings,
ashley