Sunday, December 28, 2008

ARTSY CRAFTY

Here are a couple of things I have been working on this weekend. I tried to win one of these zebra crosses on another blog recently but I didn't win so I did the next best thing. I made it myself. I like the first one the best.


This zebra was on crack, his stripes didn't turn out like they should have. I'm going to take this one to work for my cubicle!

This is the latest tassel I made when my sister was here last week. It was a ornament of a old fashioned camera. Perfect for my scrapbook room.





I am looking forward to lots of crafting and scrapbooking in the cold months ahead. Do you have any projects planned?
Blessings,
Pam



2 comments:

Tammy Lou said...

Looks good!!!! We have to set a date to craft!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Just meandering through some blog pages brought me to you ~ The picture you have at the top of the page of your daughter is so cute! I love the pink dress, denim top and boots!!! Little boys are adorable but little girls just melt my heart ~ guess that's why God gave us four of them.

I love the leg lamp ~ very snazzy!