Sunday, December 7, 2008

BEAUTIFUL DAY

It was a beautiful day touring all the homes on the Winter Dreams tour. We began our tour in Benton county and fell in love with all the Christmas decor. As we headed south the fun kinda headed south too! Springdale had a very fun whimsical theme but as we went through some of the Fayetteville homes we were very disappointed in the homes as well as the lack of Christmas decorating. The homes were unique in their own way, but just not my style.

As we headed to the last house on the list ( we even skipped a couple of the condos) we were starving and we were close to here. I have read about this place on a couple of blogs and have wanted to try it. I have found my new favorite place. The ham sandwich and cheese fries were so yummy!

Last night we did finally get Scott away from the football long enough to take us to look at lights and eat. We walked around the square and it was so pretty, except I forgot my camera so we will have to take a trip back before the season is over. We also found Scott's new favorite place to eat Whole Hog Cafe. It was very yummy too!
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
Blessings
Pam

No comments: