Thursday, December 11, 2008

I RECOMMEND


this book. I picked it up at B&N today when I went in for a gift card. I have only read a couple of chapters but it is good so far! I love Christmas stories, doesn't matter what time of year it is!

I have had to abandon the blog the past few days, just not enough hours in my day! Been busy finishing up stuff for Christmas and thinking about starting others. I am thinking about getting together a scrapbook of the past year to give to the grandparents but I only have 1 week until our first gift exchange. I would be pushing it but if I can pick out a couple of photos for each month and stick to a color scheme I think I can pull it off! If you are family and reading this DON"T TELL MY MAMA!!!!!

I am going to go read my book while I wait for the dryer to finish!

Tomorrow is our first party of the season so I might not get back here until Sunday night! Have a very merry weekend

Blessings

Pam

No comments: