Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dinner is served!

Coco made dinner for us tonight. We had ham & cheese on a dinner roll, cool ranch doritos, gushers and yogurt for dessert! I was late getting home due to a stop off at Walmart and Scott called to warn me that she had made dinner and to stop to pick up something else to eat because this was not enough! She called me right after he did to see where I was and to tell me about dinner. I asked her what she made and she says "junk"! Precious!
I did make a stop for tacos but I was impressed when I got home and this is what she had done. She also decided that she would make dinner every Thursday! Well alrighty then I will let her do that! Here's my plate


This is the candle that she sat the table with. She made this in art this week, isn't it the cutest !!!
I am exhausted tonight so I am off the bed before 10 o'clock!

Goodnight to all and to all a goodnight!

Pam



1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

Gotta love that! Way to go Coco!!
ashley