Saturday, December 6, 2008

FUN DAY

We just got home from our local Christmas parade. This year my Girl Scout troop was in it! The girls had so much fun (until we ran out of candy) but it was really windy and cold. Small town parades are so much fun. Getting to see everyone along the route that you know. I love hearing the kids yelling to each other when they see someone they know.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Our local Junior League hosts the Winter Dreams home tour. The homes are all decorated so beautifully! I love to visit each one and take home lots and lots of ideas for my little modest home! They are usually big ritzy homes! And I get to spend the afternoon with my big sis. What could be more fun than that!

Also tomorrow is our holiday musical at church so I am looking forward to that too! I wanted to go tonight but FOOTBALL is interfering with my wants!
Have a blessed Sunday!
Pam

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

What a great time- home tours filled with inspiration with a sister! Love it!
blessings,
kari & kijsa