Monday, May 5, 2008

Have I told ya'll how sweet my man is? Well let me tell you he proved it tonight. I had mentioned a few times that I would like a pair of Yellowbox Flip Flops but I'm a tight wad and wouldn't pay $30 bucks for flip flops. He came in tonight with 2 wrapped boxes, 1 for me and 1 for Colby and guess what they were!!
MATCHING YELLOW BOX FLIP FLOPS
What a man what a mighty good man! Can ya'll believe that? He is just too good to me. Now I feel guilty for griping about the wet towel left on the bed (even though it was twice in one day but whos counting). The flip flops are black & white stripe with a red patent leather type strip in the middle. SO SO CUTE. I would post a picture but my camera is currently be charged. I will do it tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the grade school musical at Colbys school. I can't wait to go see it and come tell ya'll about it. Also this week is Teacher Appreciation Week so remember your childs teacher, they are leading our babies into knowledge or something like that. I made Colbys teacher a basket of goodies. I took a little red/white basket from Hobby Lobby (my 2nd home) and I put in 12oz coke and a water, single serving size bag of Doritos and Cheetos, M&Ms, Hershey Bar, and a pack of gum. I stuck a ruler in the middle with ribbons tied on it. It was really cute , I got the idea from a local gift shop that was selling them for 24.95 and it cost me probably less than $5 and she loved it or so she said. It is the thought that counts anyways.
Have a terrific Tuesday
Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see pics of your flip flops! How sweet! I also checked out the "Makin Room" site - too cool! Thanks for sharing!