Thursday, May 22, 2008

MORE

To begin tonight I want everyone to please pray for Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. Their 5 year old daughter was killed last night in a freak accident. My heart breaks for them. I can't imagine what they are going through.

These are some of us posing for pictures at the beach and at the house. First time I convinced Scott to wear pink. Doesn't he look good.

Colby and I in front of the pool. I am not sure about this new camera. Most of my photos turned out really dark in the face.
Sunset on the beach.


Isn't she lovely! The first time I took photos of her on this beach she was only 3 years old and so much smaller. Where did the time go.

I can't seem to get caught up on rest since coming home from Florida. I don't know what the deal is. I kinda think it might be all the eating out we have done for the past 2 weeks. So i am off to bed early tonight.
Have a great Friday!



No comments: