Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation

Here are some more photos from our trip. This first one is us eating at Jimmy Buffet's Margaretaville(sp) in Panama City. Inside the restaurant you can sit in these boats that are built in for tables. It is so cool. I had the best Cheeseburger in Paradise that I have ever had.

This is where we had the most fun all week. At Gulf World so that Colby could swim with the Dolphins. We also stayed for the Dolphin show.
This is my little 7 year old hanging on to a 560 lb. dolphin riding around in a swimming pool. It was so cute to watch her little pony tail bobbing and her little feet sticking up out of the water. She was so brave and the first to volunteer to do whatever they asked. I'm so glad that she has the spirit of adventure and not afraid to try new things.


Before they let them swim with them they got to pose for photos with the dolphin kissing their cheek and holding hands as Colby is doing below. They have these dolphins trained so well. They also would play splash with them.

They had other animals around the park also. A large variety of birds and reptiles. I thought this one was beautiful.
I sure wish we had another week there. I would really like to buy a beach house and rent it out all year so we could go when we want to. I know I am dreaming. I should look at some shacks on Beaver Lake, that would be more feasible for us.
I had to go back to work today. I am so tired of having nothing to do. It is really hard to sit at a desk for 8 hours when you have about 2 hours worth of work to do. Everyone please go buy a new home or how about a second home on the lake... Yeah that is a great idea.
Do any of you watch Jon & Kate plus 8? TLC is having a marathon of the show tonight. I can't imagine having twins and then sextuplets (is that what they are called?). Colby loves to watch it to.
Have a Terrific Thursday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colby you are so brave!! The pictures are great!
Stacy