Wednesday, May 7, 2008

These are the Yellow Box shoes Scott bought for Colby and I. Aren't they the cutest things. Can't wait to wear them in Florida next week. Such a great father and husband. We are very blessed.

This is my niece Reagan. Look at that dimple. She is a doll. She is 8 months old

This is her sister Riley she is 2.5 years old and full of mischeif and my Colby girl. 2 beauties.


This is Riley wearing my beads. She kept wanting to take pictures with my camera.



This is Diana the girl we had the shower for at work last week. She is getting married in a few weeks.




This is the table scape I put together in our conference room for the shower. You can't really see but the cake balls aren't the prettiest, but everyone loved them. I loved how the "E" turned out. She can hang that anywhere in her home after they are married. Her new last name will begin with "E".
Update on my friend Beth. The cancer is contained to her breast and lymph nodes. Answered prayer that it hasn't spread. She went in today to get the test results and the doctor started her on her first round of chemo. She will have a double mastectomy. Do you know of a book or poem that talks about losing your breasts? I want something that will lift her up and tell her that she is not defined by her breasts or her hair. If you know of something please send it my way. Please continue to pray for her.
My uncle is also in the hospital tonight not expected to make it. He had a stroke 3.5 years ago and has been bedridden since that time. His body is getting tired and shutting down. His wife is a saint in my eyes. They have a large farm that she has taken care of while taking care of him at home. She has taken the best care of him. She is just awesome. So please pray for comfort and peace for the whole family. Even though he has been sick for so long I know she is not ready to let him go.
It sounds like we are in for another storm tonight. I just heard rumbles of thunder and I think we are under a tornado watch or warning. I can never keep track of which means what. But I better get to bed now in case I have to get up to go to the cellar. I am glad we have it but b/c we have it we feel the need to go to it. All our neighbors are glad we have it too. A couple of years ago we had 12-13 (can't remember exactly) people in it. We were packed that night.
Pray it is just a thunder storm and no one is hurt or any damage tonight.
Blessings
Pam






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that you have a couple of beautiful nieces!! Their parents must be gorgous!!LOL
I love checking out your blog everyday!!
Stacy