Sunday, May 25, 2008

REST

I think I am finally caught up on my rest. Saturday I woke up at 9:15 am and today it was 9:37am. And I took a 2 hour nap today. Oh it felt good. Scott and Colby have been at Roaring River all weekend so I had the house all to myself. I didn't get everything done that I had planned but I did get the bathroom grouted and privacy film put on the bathroom window. I have to go to Lowes to have some tile cut to put around the window.

I also got lots of flowers planted in the yard. Scott has to plant a new rose bush and a hydrangea(sp) bush. With the hydrangea the soil has to be acidic. Does anyone know how to do that?? If it isn't the flowers won't keep their blue color and I want the blue.

Saturday night I went to Diana's wedding. It was beautiful and the vows were so beautiful. I wish all weddings would use those vows. I can't tell you what they were but the pastor used more than normal. They are Hispanic and so they had a interpretor so we had time to really listen to the vows. The reception was very nice too. They had Johnny Carino's and Las Palmas cater and the food was great. They are off to Jamaica today. Hope they have a great time after all the work of planning the wedding.

Scott and Colby got home this afternoon exhausted. Scott went to bed at 6:30 tonight and Colby is kind of dragging around. She needs her bath and put to bed.

We have no big plans for memorial day except dinner at the in-laws for my SIL birthday. I hope to get a family photo with Mamie while we are there. She is 94 years old and we know we won't have her for many more years. She is quite the little woman. I just love her.

Everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

Pam,
Nice to meet you via blogging. Thank you so much for your prayers. They are definitely coveted at this time. God is so good and I continue to see His hand in all of this.
Looks like you had a great time at the beach!
ashley