Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Favorite Things at home

Kellys Korner is hosting a post your favorite room at her blog (see her in my side bar under Fabulous People). I don't have a photo of a complete room but I do have some of my favorite things. I will have to get some photos this weekend. This first photo is my wall of crosses. Love them.
This is really lopsided and I don't know why I took the picture that way. This is my hutch. It was a old 70's wood look and I sanded it down, painted it cream and my FIL put a antique glaze on it. Isn't it pretty for FREE! That makes it even prettier in my book.
And my wall of C's. I love these too!

This is a little antique table in my living room. I really like how it is decorated.

That it for me right now. Go check out Kellys blog for some beautiful decorating.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love all your vignettes-but especially the wall of C's!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Oh, I love all your C's!! Especially the one on the copper plate! Cool decor!
Have a great day!
Heidi Zawisza
www.heidizawisza.blogspot.com

His Doorkeeper said...

I love your painted hutch and your wall of C's!! How clever!