Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Back



This is the house we rented. It was so charming. This one had lots of personal touches that the other houses we've stayed in didn't have. Personal photos and stuff just make it more homey to me. My SIL realized that the area of Crystal Shores that we stay in have street names of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I thought that was pretty cool.




This is the pool area. It was the smallest pool I have ever seen but it served the purpose for us and the kids. The weather wasn't the best all week. The water was super cold in the pool and the ocean. Colby got up Monday and was in the pool before 7am. The rest of the week she chickened out because it was too cold early in the morning.


This is looking into the living room from the pool area. It had a wall of glass doors that completely opened up to the pool. I loved that and then we had a door from our room that opened up to the pool. All the doors had alarms on them so if a child went out you would know it. The owners live in Minnesota and have 18 month old twins so the alarms were put in for them. Another plus for the renters.

This is our beach. Isn't it beautiful. I just love the beauty of the emerald green water. There was some really big waves while we were there. It was busier than usual. We saw lots of college age kids (and heard them too) around town and at the beach. We had a wonderful trip and I have lots to share but it is getting late.


My uncle Cecil went to be with the Lord Saturday night. The funeral is tomorrow and please pray for his wife Thelma and sons Nick, Don, and Brian. He was a wonderful uncle to me as I was growing up and will be missed. I went to the visitation today and he looked so good and peaceful just like he did before he got sick. No more pain or suffering and someday we will be with him again with our Glorious Father.


Good night everyone. Have a great Tuesday




1 comment:

Jenna said...

How beautiful!!! It looks like you had a lovely time!
Praying for your family as they deal with their loss.