Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a day. I didn't even set down until 8:30. I have been washing clothes and getting some things packed. Since we are going to be renting a house in Florida I told Scott that we were going to use rubbermaid tub instead of suitcases. I think we can get by with 1 and a couple of my tote bags. When we get there we can buy another tub to bring all our new stuff home. Doesn't that sound like a great idea? He didn't think buying another tub was what we need to do. He always tells me we don't need to shop while were there but once we get there he changes his tune. I will just send him deep sea fishing and I'll go shopping!

Have ya'll heard of Makin Room. It is a online consignment shop in Northwest Arkansas. I found it in the free kids magazine. Go to http://www.makinroom.com/ . Might be better than a garage sale.

Have a great Monday.
Blessings
Pam

No comments: