Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is how we spent our last night in Destin. Eating crab legs. Yum Yum The photos are my SIL and MIL and Me. We all ordered 1.5 lbs each and it took us awhile to finish but they were so worth it. We love crab legs. Cant ya tell! The guys finished about 30 minutes before us and had to take the kiddos outside to wait for us.



I wasn't stopping to fix a silly bra strap! ha ha



This is us on the front porch of our beach house. We always hate saying goodbye.

We stopped here on our way home. I think it is really cool but some people are obsessed. I saw one older woman with tattoes of Elvis on each arm. No offense to anyone but that seemed a little over the top. We did listen to a cd I bought all the way home. He was dreamy back in the 50's! But as Colby said not as dreamy as my Dad.


We also went to Neely's Barbeque in Memphis. They have a show on Food Network. Have ya'll seen it? Well that is why we wanted to go. It was the biggest let down. The place was a hole in the wall and dirty. I have never received such bad service at any other restaurant. Our waiter took our orders, brought us our drinks and we never saw him again. There were probably 3 to 4 other tables with people when we walked in and then it began to fill up. 2 large tables began getting their food before us and when we finally got ours it was just for half of us. One of the Neely brothers came over to see if we had everything and I told him Sandy and I still didn't have our food and Scott needed more sauce. They finally brought ours and it was cold. The sauce Scott got was in a tiny little container. They don't put the BBQ sauce on the table. I plan to write a letter of complaint to them and to Food Network.
I have to go scrap grout out of the bathroom tub area so that I can regrout and replace some tiles tomorrow morning.
I had a great day today, will post about it tomorrow!


No comments: